BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN NETWORK / The Soon Return of Jesus / "Family Altar" / Michael James Stone




EVERY MAN HAS A RELIGION
the bible declares it so and like it or not you do.

You do have a personal faith that is not part of your church.
You do have an altar in your heart you keep your gods or idols

NO ONE IS A PERFECT PERSON AND NO ONE A PERFECT CHRISTIAN.

A.W. TOZER, SPURGEON, MOODY, even many Jewish Sages spoke of having and keeping a family Altar.

Early Church Fathers mention the hearth of their home was an altar where the family bible was kept.

The reason was most families read a portion of the Bible at least once a week, usually on a Sunday and the mantle over a home was dedicated as an altar.

I do have personal faith.
I do have a family altar.
I do have a personal religion
I do have a personal relationship with God.

I do know many people by what they are and look like at home.

Do you?

When You look around your home...........

WHAT DO YOU SEE?