" WHY GO TO CHURCH?"



WHY GO TO CHURCH?
Well...... 

frankly you don't have to.

YOU CAN STAY HOME.
YOU CAN WATCH GOLF OR FOOTBALL...

There is no "law" saying you "have to" go to church.
(No matter what anyone tells you or tries to interpret for you.

No offense to "pressure or pleasing" churches but;
if you don't want to go....,

DON"T GO TO CHURCH

Let me know how that works out for ya......

I can tell you why I GO TO CHURCH.

For you.

I go because I miss you. 

I like people and though I may not have verbal intercourse with them;
I do see you face and the people you "hang with" or "talk to";
and as weird as this sounds.....

Your company encourages me; and I am there to encourage others so I go to church because I miss you.

I also go to Church to Bless You.

You see I know more than I let on and God lets me know more than I can say and when I see your eyes I know whats going on with you because God tells me.........

SO I PRAY SILENTLY FOR YOU.

Why?

Well that's silly; because I love you.

That's why I go to church;
because I love to, I love you and I love him.

I go because of Love.

I Love It.